Total Time: 6990
Model: TSIO-360-EB19 / LTSIO-360-EB10
Serial: 818494-R / 807753-R
TBO: 1800 / 1800
SRFM: 580 / 580 (2002 by TCM)
Compressions: 73 / 72 / 72 / 68 / 68 / 66 72 / 70 / 69 / 72 / 72 / 66
Hub Serial: 791408
Boise, ID (BOI)
The interior features seating for six with aft club in cream and green vinyl. The plastics appear to be free from major cracking. Dozens of close-up photos are available for closer review.
The paint appears to be original to the aircraft but in better than expected condition for the age. It does not “need paint” but leading edges of panels exposed to high camber airflow are missing paint in places. Overall glossiness is starting to fade.
Maintenance / History
- Annual Inspection complied with: December 13th, 2013.
- 91.411 Pitot Static Check complied with: February 21st, 2013.
- 91.413 ATC Transponder check complied with: February 21st, 2013.
- 91.207(d) ELT Check complied with: January 28th, 2013 at 6756.2hrs.
- Logbooks prior to 1999 are missing; engine logbooks since overhaul are complete. Check with FAA for complete records. No known or previously found damage history.